+ expand all
The RCCG North America Online Event registration has been simplified to a 3 step process:
- Step 1 - Select the event you want to register for
- Step 2 - Add Attendees - Enter the names of the people under the registration. You can register multiple people in one registration and select registration options for each registrant.
- Step 3 - Pay for your registration. You will be asked for your billing and credit-card information, as usual. Click on make payment only once to complete your registration.
No, account creation is optional. You do not need to create an account to register for an event.
Creating an account makes it easier for you the next time to come to register for an event. Creating an account on the RCCGNA Event Registration Portal is quick, free and non-intrusive, and it's a good idea to do so, for many reasons.
- Simplifies the donation process - contact information will be saved so you don't need to re-enter each time you give.
- Register your personal information only once
- Easily modify your information when necessary
- It also makes it easier for you to track your registrations and reprint your registration ticket as needed.
- When you login, you can provide valuable feedback to event organizers, volunteer to help in available departments.
- You'll have access to your registration history
- Take advantage of exclusive offers in advance
Your registration fee guarantees admission to the convention/conference programs. RCCGNA also provide complimentary meals and registration materials for those registered only.
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS ON REGISTRATION FEES for cancellation and no-shows.
Yes. Should your plans change after you register, you can substitute a friend at no additional charge. Please send an email to email@example.com with your full registration details to process your registration transfer. You must send the email from the email you provided during registration.
Yes, you may register onsite. Onsite registration fees are usually higher. To avoid waiting in long lines we encourage you to pre-register online.
For registrations made online, confirmation of registration will be immediately sent via email. If you do not receive your confirmation email after 2 hours, please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your email confirmation will also serve as your meeting registration receipt. If you need a detailed document, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Come as you are and dress comfortably. There is no specific dress code for the convention.
In most years, Dallas averages a daily maximum temperature for June that's between 89 and 94 degrees Fahrenheit (32 to 34 degrees Celsius). The minimum temperature usually falls between 71 and 75 �F (22 to 24 �C).
The days at Dallas heat up steadily during June. By the end of the month, the temperature has climbed around 6 �F (3 �C) above what it was at the start.
The RCCG North America Redemption Camp is located at 515 County Road (CR) 1118, Greenville, Texas, USA. Please
to get directions to the camp
Yes, there is parking and it is free.
There will not be any shuttle bus/van pick-up at the airport or hotels. All delegates will have to make their own transport arrangements to the camp
or other venue for all activities. We encourage small parishes to join with bigger parishes to rent vans for easy transport movement to the camp and hotels.
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) is the closest to the convention campground. Visit the
for more details.
We have an arrangement with AVIS Rental Car. Use this AWD number J064626 when calling Avis directly at 1-800-331-1600 to receive the best car rental rates available. The discount is effective 7 days before and 7 days after the event.
to make a reservation.
You will need a Visa, Mastercard or American Express to pay for your registration.
Yes. A volunteer is an individual who donates personal time or a service of their own free will. Currently RCCG North America has many of these wonderful people and we need to increase this number to maintain and importantly improve the effective services that are responsive to the changing needs of membership.
To volunteer, you are required to register for the event you want to volunteer for. During registration, you will be prompted to indicate if you wish to volunteer or not.
If you have already registered and did not indicate that you wanted to volunteer and you now wish to do so, please